Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspiration Files: Closets


Things are still crazy around Prairie Acres. I'm sick of painting! The boys' room and have been telling my husband to remind me of how hard it is to get it done while taking care of my three little guys when I get the urge to paint again! 

Next up on my never-ending list is our closets. I want to paint them and do some major purging. The boys' closet won't be hard to organize because I just did it this spring, but we're downsizing, so anything extra has to go! Keep in mind, these are very real small-space, zero budget closet ideas, not dream closets this time.

Hope my inspiration inspires you too!

Southern Living

Ana White

Our 5th House

BHG

IHeartOrganizing

Ok, back to painting!


Day 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails