Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pink and Gray Nursery {Moodboards}


I don't have a baby girl. We're certainly not expecting one either, but this is along the lines of what I'd like to do if the stork ever dropped off a baby girl at our house. 

I think it's pretty self-explanatory too, so I'm not going to ramble on about it. Just lots of pale pink and light gray, some white to keep it clean and pretty patterns in the rug, bedding and curtains (pink toile fabric at lower right).


I hope you're enjoying this series! I'm having so much fun with it! Remember you can submit ideas and problem spots, or areas where you're looking for inspiration. Let me know in an email, on my facebook page or in the comments section below.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails