Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

My Dream House Look {31 Days of Moodboards}

 
I had something different to share today. Something I loved and worked hard on. I saved it in Polyvore but didn't make a back-up copy. And because I loved it, I used many of the same things for this board and when I went to save it again to Polyvore, my other one was gone-zo! Sigh...

I do love the look here--I mean, it's totally me me me! I'm planning to break it down into three sections and share them each with you in the next three days. What I'm pulling from this--a collection of many of my favorite looks--is when we get our next place, I want to use more gray-blue and green-gray and start looking for more "industrial" pieces, like the faux tolix chairs at the table and the lockers in the entry. There are several other things I included here that could totally be done by hand or found second-hand, but I'll save that too.

Do you like this look? It's the perfect mix of traditional-modern-industrial-farmhouse for me! 


I hope you're enjoying this series! Contact me if there's any way I can help you design a space you'll love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails