Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Country Comfort {31 Days of Moodboards}






When you think of country style, do you think of ivy and florals and lace and clutter? Me too! Current country style though, is more about mixing and matching colors and patterns, weathered finishes and lots of texture. I know I would be perfectly comfortable in this country bedroom with a reclaimed wood bed, layers of mix-and-match bedding, antique furniture and a barn door--perhaps to the master bath? It would be amazing to have a painted hardwood floor and some board and batten in the space as well.

What about you, do you like the new country?



I hope you're enjoying this series! Personalized moodboards are available up on request.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Ellie- I am back from my break- Love your moodboards and I hope you are doing well- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails