Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Industrial Chic {31 Days of Moodboards}


I went to Cost Plus World Market this week, and well, this happened. I used to be a frequent shopper, especially for gifts. Then I moved to Iowa and I missed it! I don't know if there are no stores in Iowa, or just in the corner we were in. Maybe that was a good thing, cuz I wanted to buy the store!

Since we're living in temporary housing and the majority of our things are in storage, there was no way I could buy anything right now, but I sure can dream! I assembled a group of my favorite things, concentrating on grays and blues with quite a bit of metal thrown in. And metal. And yum. Let's just say this style is ME.

Is it you? What makes you swoon? Anybody want to make that US map on reclaimed wood for me?


I hope you're enjoying this series! I can't believe it's almost over! Custom moodboards are available free of charge through the end of the month. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails