Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Homeschool Classroom {31 Days of Moodboards}

It won't be long before teaching my little guys will be a full time job. I'd love a space for us to really dig in and get to work, yet it has to be comfortable, functional and pretty. Not to mention store all of the stuff that comes with the territory.

I started with a lose color theme--blue and green for rugs, curtains, pillows and storage accessories; black for furniture. I created three different zones: a storage and computer zone with the desk, hutch and bookcase, a reading zone with the couch, pillows and rug, and a work zone for projects on the table in the middle of the room.

Probably the most fun I had was finding cool stuff to hang on the walls! Maps, a chalkboard, vintage French ABC cards with fun animal drawings, a collection of assorted letters for an alphabet wall, and clothesline and clothespins for hanging art and other projects.

This makes me look forward to setting up a classroom! I would also want to find storage for my crafts so I can work on them at the same time. Or maybe not! Maybe I want a separate room for myself... In my mansion. Riiiiight......


What about you? Do you homeschool? Do you have a homework/project zone for your kids even if you don't homeschool?

Hope you're enjoying this series! Custom moodboards are available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails