Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Barns of Benton County: White Cow Barn

I took my baby to the doctor last week and drove by this property on the way home. I didn't have my camera with me, so I popped out my cell phone. It's not a smart phone, either, so I didn't expect the picture to be very clear. It's not, but I love the effect!


The only editing I did was to add my watermark. Isn't it fun?

What you can't see are the black-and-white cows that were grazing in this picturesque pasture covered in bright yellow dandelions. It was a beautiful spring day with warm sunshine and gentle breezes.

Remind me of these beautiful days the next time a spring storm blows through!


 



11 comments:

  1. What a pretty barn. The cell phone actually took a great picture- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a painting! What a great and beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place, and beautiful picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! Now that's one huge barn in the middle! Fantastic!

    Remember, before you walk out the door, ABC... Always Bring Camera! LoL! =)

    Thank you for joining =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails