Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Barns of Benton County: Cows!

I don't get out much. The city is far and the small towns in between the city and our place don't have much to offer.





Sometimes after a crazy day I'll leave the boys with my husband and go for a drive. Last week I drove ten miles south, most of it on gravel roads. I must have found 20 new barns!




These feisty looking cows and calves are just a couple miles south of us.


Presiding over it all is a white barn, one of two or three on the property. I'm sure one of the cows would swear SHE is the boss, right? 


Have you seen any barns lately?




5 comments:

  1. You can tell by the well-fed look and cleanliness of that cattle that a good farmer owns those cows. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the cows in front of the white barn. love it!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see these big working farms & wonder if the owners/farmers think it's as beautiful as I do... they know or they wouldn't be there, right?! LoL!

    Thank you for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sure a huge beautiful Barn Ellie! I bet you had fun on that trip seeing 20 new barns, that was much! And mind the barn's color, it's white! Looks really very neat and cozy! I'm really having a lot of fun when I'm out for a trip and see barns along the way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails