Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Life Lately-October {Day 31}

It's the last day of the month! Here's a round-up of all my Instagram posts this month which shows you a better glimpse into our lives. Or at least when I'm out and about and things are pretty and my boys are cute. Or something!

So pretty it hurts! 
 Stop. It's jammy time! / Rain, rain, go away... / What mommy did during homeschool time.

 My three cuties trying to hold still long enough for mommy to get a picture.

 Making applesauce from apples we picked at the orchard!

 Family bike ride! / The lake got really full after the rains early this month. / My backseat driver.

A BHG project I tried with the boys. It was fun! And cute!

 We stayed up late one Saturday night to take the boys to the local observatory. We watched a video about the size of stars, then got to see some--and Mars and Saturn--in the telescopes. / Gary and I went on a date. We ate Greek food and hung out at Barnes & Noble and enjoyed being able to finish sentences! I wanted to read this book cuz it seemed really funny at the store. When I got home I looked it up and there was a movie about it that I could watch on YouTube. Not that funny! Now I know. / We took Daddy to the Children's Museum. Did you  know he's a trained pilot?

 Before, after, and real life.
The boys were watching the failed Antares launch on NASA.tv.

Apple orchard outing on my birthday! / A really full lake. / Our friends' chickens.

We went to a giant indoor playground. The boys had so much fun!

Jared and Josiah "hiding" in the ball pit. 

Nature is putting on quiet the show this fall. That's one thing I love about the Midwest!

Gary had to study, so the boys and I rode our bikes to the lake. They love water. I wish they were a little more afraid of it! The love to throw things in and pretend to fish.

 More Nebraska fall, indoors and out.

Well, I did it! I blogged every day for 31 days!


 The End! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails