Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Baby Malcolm Update {Day 6}

Happy Monday! I know, I'm weird. Weekends are great but I'm one of those people who don't hate Mondays. It's good to get back to the routine of the week. We had a nice weekend with church activities and birthday celebrations, including a trip to the apple orchard that I'll be sharing with you soon.

But today I wanted to share an update on Baby Malcolm, my nephew, my brother and my BFF's son. He was born on September 25 and yesterday (October 5) was the first time his mommy got to hold him! I first wrote about him here, in case you missed that.


It seems every day the updates we got on Malcolm were big steps in the right direction. Oxygen turned down, different kind of ventilator, off a certain medicine, this or that tube out, one less IV in his tiny body.  Malcolm still has a way to go. He's still on oxygen, still in the NICU, still in needs our prayers.

Thank you so much for praying for Malcolm. It has meant so much to our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails