Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

I was chatting with my BFF this evening and somehow The Sound of Music came up. Followed by a brief discussion on the book versus the movie, then on to Fiddler on the Roof and Gone with the Wind. Did you grow up with those movies? Did you prefer the books? Did you know there were books? 

Anyway, because I'm not one of those big, cool blogs that has to cover certain content to keep ratings up, and because I like to just wander wherever my mind goes, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things with you.


This little cutie's birthday cake (actually a doughnut) disappeared so fast! I can't believe my baby is 1 now! I am waiting to post pictures of the birthday party last Sunday until I get all the pictures from my friends with cameras. How do you fancy people take pictures of your own parties while being a good hostess? Anyway, we're finally through all of the birthdays!
 

Of course with birthdays come the first marks on my giant ruler!
 

I'll transfer the marks from the last 4 years over to this board soon.
 

Even Baby got measured! So cute!
 

I saw the cutest camera bag by Jo's Totes when Sausha of Lemonade Makin' Momma blogged about her's recently. I sent the link to my husband with a note about my birthday (in October) and he completely surprised me by getting it for Mother's Day! He's the best!
 

The dark color is actually velcro and the compartments are totally changeable. I love it because it's big enough to use as a diaper bag.
 

You can see I used one section for my wallet and things, one for diapers and wipes, one for that extra baby outfit you always need to have around, and the last (empty) section is for my camera. There's a cell phone pocket inside as well as a couple other small pockets. Love it! And the color just makes me happy.

So there you have it! A look into my life this week. Hope you've had a good one too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that bag! So feminine and organizey! I really like having fun colored purses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails