Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Insta-Friday


I can't believe it's Friday! We're probably driving north to Iowa as you read this. Gary has been invited to speak at our home church there! We're excited to see our friends there, and I always overload Instagram a little when we're on a trip. You can follow along -- I'm gibsongirl726. 

This week was pretty quiet. Even when we're just hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's house, I still reach for my phone and take pictures now and then. And there seems to be lots of food pictures! I've been experimenting with new recipes that are mostly veggies. I love this new way of eating and I've lost 5 pounds in less than two weeks! Ok, let's get to it.
 
1. Adventures in Potty Training, volume 3. #isnthecute
2. Yup. They still love Legos!
3. Triple batch of banana bread for potluck this weekend! (There were 6 loaves total and I stayed true to my no-gluten commitment. Yay me!)
4. Lunch date with my Sweetie! #Mexicanfood
5. Jonathan and Josiah. So much CUTENESS! #isthataword #brothers
6. Joshua fought the battle of Jericho... Rather, Jared built the city of Jericho...
7. Lunch was so yummy! I'm rocking the quasi-paleo experiment. (That's roasted cabbage with caraway, steamed broccoli and sweet potato burgers. So so good!)
8. Yay for nap time so I can enjoy episode 3! Love #downtonabbey
9. Freezer box - fort - every boy's dream come true! (I don't know why I never posted this, but when I downloaded them to my computer I erased it on my phone. Sigh. Seriously, they're so cute and that box is so huge! They've been taking turns sleeping in it each night. Awesome job, grandparents!) 
 

I hope you don't mind that I'm slipping a few other pictures in here. I posted the series of family shots on Facebook but not Instagram. So now you get to see them too! I know you're excited!!!

1. My sweetie and me. :)
2. Jared & Grandma.
3. Jonathan & Grandpa.
4. Josiah & Great-Grandma (in the halo).
5. Thinking of you Tinkerclonk! (I seriously can't look at tulips without thinking of my bff/sil who I haven't seen for two years now. Have I mentioned she had a baby in September and I haven't met him either??? I've seen my brother a time or two though. At least there's that.)
6. Three in a row. #hydrationstation
7. It's a frittata morning.
8. Boys and their toys. I love this one the most of all my 20 month olds. #getbackjojo
9. I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream! 100% frozen fruit. (Seriously. I didn't even miss ice cream. Gary made this with a juicer but you can blend frozen bananas and other fruit to substitute ice cream. We had banana, strawberry and mango.)

Ok, that's all folks! Did you have a good week? Any highlights? Let me know your Instagram name and I'll follow you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails