Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pregnancy Update-27 Weeks

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and just over 14 inches with legs extended. 


Maternity Clothes: I bought some new clothes! I'm loving my new jeans, dress pants and a couple t-shirts, all from Target. It's nice to feel pretty!

Gender: This test said "girl". 


I'd be thrilled with that, but I'm not buying any pink and I'm keeping focused on what we love about boys. We did settle on a girl's name though! The boy's name is down to two options: I like one, G likes the other. 

Movement: All the time! It feels more like a baby and less like an alien this time around. I wish I could define the baby's position better, like my midwife can.

What I miss: Things are starting to get uncomfortable. I know it'll get a lot worse though, so I'm trying not to complain.

Sleep: Some nights are better than others.

Symptoms: On my midwife's suggestion, I stopped taking the generic prenatal from Walmart and now take a plant-based vegan prenatal. Since it's plant-based, it doesn't interfere with the other medication I take, so I can take it in the morning... Which means less heartburn! It really has made a big difference in the last few weeks. Yay!

Best Moment This Week: Deciding to keep this furniture (and imagining it with pink!):


What I am looking forward to: MAY!!!


6 comments:

  1. YAY! It's so fun to follow you along in your pregnancy! I love the dresser - It will look great in ANY color!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, lovely dresser in any colour.

    Your pregnancy sounds like its going as quickly as mine is! Its flown by so fast this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! I still love your furniture! And a girl would be so fun!

    I bought a new maternity shirt yesterday. It's a fitted one, and borders on ridiculous. My belly sticks straight out and looks square!

    I also bought Baby Brudder some clothes, and a matching summer outfit for both boys. Can NOT wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Even though the last trimester is rough, at least it means that the baby will be here SOON! Hooray!

    And I love the furniture.

    May will be here before you know it!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! congrats on your little one. And i LOVE the dresser make-over! way to go getting big projects like that done BEFORE baby arrives! :)
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm your newest follower! I think the vanity would look lovely pink (smiles)!

    Best Wishes,
    Jodie

    http://lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails