Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

20 Light and Bright but NOT White Kitchens



There's nothing wrong with white kitchens. I have more white kitchens than anything else in my KITCHENS board on Pinterest. While this temporary kitchen at school in California and the temporarily painted-white kitchen in our home in Iowa were great, the lower cabinets especially were never as clean as I wanted them.

So I've spent way too much time collected 20 kitchens for your viewing pleasure inspiration that aren't white! At least not totally. You'll see everything from bright yellow to muted gray, including natural wood tones, blues and greens! I made sure to include DIY on a budget to high-end custom kitchens.

And as far as I was able, I hunted down the original sites. If you want to PIN an image, please click on it and follow the link to Pinterest. There you can re-pin it and have the correct sites referenced. Thanks!

Hope you enjoy!











































2 comments:

  1. These kitchens are fabulous! I love the use of a different color other than white to lighten things up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of gold... at all... but I love that first kitchen for some reason. The teal bases with white uppers has long been a favorite of mine. I wish I'd seen the style of those uppers with the open shelf underneath before I did my kitchen. I think that's kind of fun, and I wish I had more open/display space in my kitchen without giving up closed storage for messier contents.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails