This three-dimensional pine cone art-on-a-stick has been hanging in the living room of our temporary quarters for at least a month now, but if you haven't noticed, the lack of natural light in our rooms means my photographing abilities are waaaay challenged. As in, every picture I take inside STINKS. I've been trying to use white backgrounds so I can edit things better (as in the basil post), but things are grainy and awful and I seriously need to learn how to use my camera!
So today I decided I don't really care that much. I'm not linking to any fab parties, nobody's pinning anything, I just want to show you how I filled up a stark bare walls without spending a dime! And the pictures aren't that bad with a few effects a la PicMonkey!
If you remember our living room from the little tour here, you'll see big white bare walls
Here's a real time, real life reveal for ya!
Now let's play I Spy!
I spy with my little eye...
- Pine cones on a stick! (AKA: Free 3D Art!)
- Supplies from said project still out on the desk
- Little boy boo-boo and bandaid
- Smaller boy
eatinggnawing on an apple
- Slightly larger boy talking nicely to his little brother
- Toys all over making it impossible to walk anywhere
- Really fugly, lopsided motel style couch
- Lamp dying for a make over
Alrighty then, I'll leave you with a slightly less scary picture.
Do you have 3D natural art in your house?