Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Celebrations of Life


First, happy 40th birthday to my sweetheart!

I secretly baked a big German chocolate cake and surprised Gary and his 20-some classmates at their lunch break. It was priceless having everyone sing to him!

What he doesn't know it that we're scheming plans for dinner out too. Ha!





Second, my brother and his wife who is also my BFF since college had their baby yesterday!!! Welcome to earth, baby Declan Alexander! His mommy had a c-section and is going through the usual struggles of recovery. I remember that so vividly from 5 years ago!

Congratulations, Luke & Lisa!

Gotta go text Gary's classmate. Mwuah ha ha!


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet hubby...what a nice surprise for him...and Welcome to Declan- that is an old family name on my father's side. There must be some Irish in there somewhere- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday to your sweet little
    baby thanks
    Weight loss supplements

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails