Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Artisan Bread


Around here, we love bread. I usually make a batch of four loaves of whole grain sandwich bread every two weeks. Now I haven't made bread since before Christmas--not because we've gotten over our love of bread, but because my husband has been making this.




It's a cross to bear, I tell you! 





You can find a recipe similar to what my husband has been making here. He usually adds whole wheat flour and other yummy things that up the nutrition a bit--like flax seed meal, barley flour, seven-grain cereal or oats. Try it! You won't be disappointed!


 

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this?! He's doing a beautiful job. Replace 1/4 cup of the water with olive oil, and you have our pizza crust recipe. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails