Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Announcing: 31 Days of DIY Art for Your Home!

In keeping with tradition here at Beauty4Ashes, I'm participating in the 31 Days Series for the month of October! This year's theme? DIY Art for Your Home!


Look for new ideas, old favorites, ideas for kids, just-frame-it, and a few more crafty ideas that might take more than an hour. Are you ready?

Contact me if you have specific requests--something you've seen here on the blog, in our home tours, or an idea you've seen on Pinterest that you want simplified.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! There is not one single piece of art in my home that wasn't created by me or my husband. It really puts your own unique stamp on your home. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails