Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Inspiration Files: Garden Get-Aways

This is the time of year that I itch for green grass and shady trees and bare feet. Somehow I block out the bugs and dirt and real itches caused by bugs and dirt. And sweat and that green grass I mentioned.

Anyway, a few images on Pinterest caught my eye this weekend and I thought I would share them here. No bugs or dirt or sweat or itchy grass, just pretty spaces and dreams of warmer weather!


Source: andgeorge.com via Ellie on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via Ellie on Pinterest




Source: houzz.com via Ellie on Pinterest








Source: houzz.com via Ellie on Pinterest


















Source: google.com via Ellie on Pinterest







Aren't those fun little garden get-aways? What was your favorite? I love the outdoor bedroom shelter. I'm not sure it's practical--seems like you'd freeze or melt or have mosquitoes or storms... Sorry for shattering that romantic image.

Is it spring yet?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Love them all.

    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff. I look forward to gardening weather.

    I wrote a note to you on the bottom of today's blog post... but it was after you visited. Thanks for starting all that and for visiting the whole series.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails