Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pregnancy Update-30 Weeks

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: Approximately 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage) and 15.7 inches. 


Maternity Clothes: All the time. No hiding the bump now! Some of the things that fit well at first are getting too small, but I haven't had to pull out the tents yet. ;)

Gender: My husband is convinced it's a girl, but I'm afraid to commit to that! We would be thrilled with a boy too.

Movement: Yes, lots, and usually at predictable times too. So fun!

What I miss: Being able to be on my feet longer; taking walks, tying my shoes...

Sleep: Only a couple positions are comfortable, but I'm managing.

Symptoms: I'm starting to get tired more. I definitely need some down time during the day--thankfully my boys still nap. I also get a crazy tightness in my stretched-out abs when I'm on my feet for very long.

Best Moment This Week: Looking forward to hearing that sweet little heartbeat at my midwife appointment on Thursday!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails