Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Nine Neutral Nurseries


Please forgive me for posting my own son's nursery first. I love it and it's soon to be packed up into boxes and hauled off to the storage unit, so at least I have it documented! I'll be the first to admit that it's not a neutral nursery per se, but if you changed the bedding and the bedspread hung as a closet door, the rest is very neutral! Who says blue is for boys?



This colorful nursery uses orange and green and blue for energy and gray walls for calm.


Here's another gray nursery, but it's so versatile! I love the gray ceiling and the bookshelves flanking the crib. This room looks like it could double as a guest room, and it will grow well with baby!


I love so many things about this nursery--certainly the barn door center piece! The textures are so much fun here and the colors are calming.


Aren't alphabet walls fun? I love the bright green and red here, and would love to see the rest of this space.



I'm allergic to this much white (especially in a kid's space), but I love that green dresser! The shades of blue with the bright green and navy are perfect.


What a fun mural! I bet this cozy nursery is a great place for sleeping! I love the texture on the rug too.


This nursery is more modern than most of my choices, but I like that brown and white zig-zag rug with blue and green. Very fun.


You know I love maps and maybe the pirate ship and the airplane stuff make it a little less than girly, but the colors are gender neutral, for sure!

So there you have it, Nine Neutral Nurseries. Which one did you like the best?

Be inspired!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you know what, Ellie? I liked your son's room the best of all. After that I liked the last one. I bet you will shed a few tears leaving that little room behind- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have to pack up your son's nursery. I will being doing the same thing in December and it makes me so sad. However, I do get to unpack mine at our new destination (thanks to the army we are still not sure where we will be going). There is just something very melancholy about leaving the place where God made us a family, I'm sure it's the same for you too.

    As far as the nurseries go, I think the one with the map is my favorite. I think it would be perfect with the sign "oh, the places you'll go" hung on it.

    Blessings to your day Ellie, may God's peace settle on your heart as you pack up and look forward to your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nurseries are absolutely amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails