- Dude. I'm busy! Three kids. Enough said.
- All three of those kids have birthdays this month.
- There's a combined birthday party next weekend that I need to finish planning. Ideas need to be easy, practically free and able to withstand windy Iowa weather. (Hopefully it doesn't rain! 30 people will not fit in my house!)
- I finished cleaning out the basement (YAY!) and now have about 15 listings on craigslist.
- All of the things I'm hoping craig will take care of are in the guest room.
- My in-laws are coming on Thursday (for the birthdays!)
- The above-mentioned party is outside and we've done zero landscaping in 3 1/2 years. Lots of reasons, but I'm trying to at least fix the beds by the front of the house.
- My garden is over-taken with weeds. If the weeds were gone, I could have what's called a volunteer garden--onions and carrots and garlic from last year, cilantro, spinach and lettuce have re-seeded themselves! And strawberries!!!
So. My goal this week in addition to all of the above, is to spend some time with the list below. I need to focus on me just a little bit. Do things I like just for fun. Be creative. Paint something. Write lists of what I have accomplished and forget about that never-ending to-do list! How about you?