Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspiration Files: Cozy Living Room

This Pottery Barn living room makes me want to curl up with a good book and spend my life here. Not an hour or an afternoon, my life! You know, if you could summarize your life in a picture, this is what I'd want to look like. Warm. Comfortable. Inviting. Cozy. Grounded. Full but not crowded. Enough color to be interesting but not too busy. Practical. Calm.


How about you? How are you feeling lately? Can you describe yourself in a picture of a room?

2 comments:

  1. ...And enough color and pattern to hide a couple muddy footprints or dirty handprints, wherever they happen to show up!

    I cannot bring myself to have white walls, but otherwise, this room is a winner. Beautiful, but casual enough to be comfy. I'm so happy to see a model living room withOUT white couches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room! I love the pops of red, particularly that gorgeous chest they're using as an end table. I'm fairly certain my boys could hide a million messes in that room. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails