Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Nursery: Before and After


Because everyone loves a good before and after... Well, after and before.

I would like to let you know that I loved the 'before' nursery. I really did. Also, the 'before' pictures are unedited. My camera skills have improved, and I've learned to appreciate a good edit! It really was a cozy space that I loved to be in with my middle son. Here is the original post about the before nursery.

After:

Before:




After:

Before:



After:

Before:



After:

Before:




After:


Before:




After:

Before:

Why am I nostalgic for Classic Pooh all of a sudden?!

I refinished this $20 craigslist dresser and sold it (through craigslist) for $120. Go check out the black beauty here!

To see more of the current nursery, just look for 'nursery' in my labels.
     
Be inspired!



2 comments:

  1. I'm passing through some of the blogs and thought id stop and say hello. And i hope that you folks have a very nice fall weekend. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! That vanity and dresser are AMAZING! I am super jealous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails