This sign has been up my sleeve for a long time.
This Spring before I tackled the nursery, I painted my older boys' room and my husband made them these awesome beds.
I added some stripes and did a collage wall.
I never loved how the stripes looked...
So I never finished the collage either.
You know how it is!
(Oh yeah, and I had a baby!)
Here are the steps I took:
I hung the sign on the wall for a week or two like this:
I decided it needed more red, so here it is today:
I also decided to do another stripe around the room.
Then I'll finally be able to show you their room!
Guess I better get busy!