Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rockabye Baby

One of my favorite things around the house is this beautiful cradle.


It was handmade by my father-in-law!


This is the third cradle my father-in-law has made--one for each of his children's families when they are expecting their first baby.


Our third baby is currently using this cradle in our room. Like, right now. As I type this. And maybe as you read this!


I love looking at all of the details and thinking about how much Grandpa loves his grandkids!


I bought the bedding from Babies R Us almost 5 years ago.


I love all of the colors in the bedding. Very gender-neutral.


This cradle will be an heirloom to give to our son when he has a family.


2 comments:

  1. Your cradle is beautiful! Your FIL is such a talent! What a treasure to be able to pass that down. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on that cradle! (I love the brown wall behind it, too) What a precious gift you've gotten from your father-in-law!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails