Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pregnancy Update

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of baby: About 5 ounces or the size of a turnip.


Maternity Clothes: Either baggy sweatpants and t-shirts, or maternity. The rubberband-in-the-button-hole doesn't work anymore, so I had to say goodbye to my favorite jeans.

Gender: No clue! Any guesses out there?

Movement: Maybe.... I'm not sure, but I've felt the butterfly thing a couple times. Hard to tell!

What I miss: Nothing! I love the 2nd trimester!

Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfortable at night because I'm such a stomach sleeper. I know it'll get worse before it gets better though!

Symptoms: Other than feeling fat, not much. I actually forgot all about being pregnant the other day until someone said something about my 'condition'! LOL!

Best Moment This Week: Decorating for Christmas and thinking about hanging 5 stockings next year!

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and hearing his/her heartbeat again at my next midwife appointment on the 20th. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is going well!

    I think the sleep problems are just to prepare us for what's to come. Or something. Seems like a mean thing to do, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails