Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspiration Files: Blue Kitchens

Who knew that my little collection on inspirational black kitchens would be one of my most popular posts? I focused on green kitchens a while ago as well, and now I have a fun series of beautiful BLUE kitchens--in particular, blue cabinets and/or islands, for your viewing pleasure! 






Source: bhg.com via Ellie on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Ellie on Pinterest








Source: bhg.com via Francesca on Pinterest


Aren't they lovely? I think my favorites are the ones with blue islands and white perimeter cabinets. What about you? Could you ever commit to painting your cabinets blue?

2 comments:

  1. How pretty, Ellie. I love all the blue kitchens but I don't know that I would want to live with the blue long term. I do like the last one the best though and could probably live with an island that color. Great post- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a 'blue person,' but could sure love that top kitchen, and the one with the teal bases. And that last island is fantastic, no matter the color.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails