Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Moodboard Collection: Living Rooms

Our moodboard collection review continues! Looking at all of these pretty spaces just makes me drool. I'm silly like that. I'd love to be able to see the rooms in person! I know moodboards have the advantage of being imaginary, and in any real space there are challenges to overcome that you don't have to deal with for a moodboard. In our current {rental} home, we have a long and narrow living room and a very large fireplace. What are some of the limitations of your space? Do they ever force you to get creative?











Which look is your favorite? Anything new you want to try? I'll take a white leather sectional, please. No, make that a charcoal chesterfield sofa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails