Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Insta-Friday


I'm trying to get this posted while it's still actually Friday! Some weeks are like that, aren't they? I had to get some computer work done for our missionary training stuff, so my husband sent me away! Ha! That sounds bad. No, really, it was his idea that I do the work at the local coffee shop. It's called Sips and it's so much fun! I can't believe it took me this long to try it out. I need to have a weekly morning appointment with myself there.


Backing up to the start of this week... Since we went to Missouri for the 4th, we had to face the long drive back on Sunday. I think it was about 9 hours of driving. Our kids are such troopers! And so silly with their Happy Meal Hats! Of course each of them had to do it and get his picture taken...

1. How to entertain your kids on a long drive.
2. Monkey see, monkey do. 
3. Monkey get in trouble too!


I guess I was feeling artistic with the black and white in the midst of unpacking and laundry after our trip. 

1. My fake cry looks oh-so-real.
2. Real life still life. #toomuch laundry
3. Caught in a real smile!


Downtown Mt. Vernon. Wish the pretty patios showed up better.


I took the family back to Sips for lunch later in the week. I caught a couple pictures of the boys while we waited outside.

1. I was going to crop Josiah out but his expression is just too hilarious! #stoptosmelltheflowers #attackofthelittlebrother
2. Have you seen my boys? #cantfindthemanywhere


The boys spend so much time outside here! They've never been able to do that before. It's one of the blessings of being here in Mt. Vernon.

Love our backyard! #whatablessing #littleboysarehappiestoutside #soismommy

 Josiah's first bubbly. #sanpellegrino #sparklingwater

 Our guest room now serves a third purpose. On the blog next week!

 Crib springs as decor? I say yes! 


We did a little landscaping a couple weeks ago. We included tomato plants and a few herbs with the hostas! Love the landscape gardening idea!

1. I spy buds on our tomato plants!
2. Parsley, basil, marigolds. Guarded by Mr. Toad.

So tell me, how was your week? We also had one thunderstorm after another this week. There's been some local flooding and we're all glad for a break in the rain and a chance to dry out, not to mention a break in the heat.

I'd love to follow you on Instagram! Drop me a comment with your follow information, or find me on Instagram--I'm gibsongirl726--and I'll follow you back!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails