Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 Tasks in 10 Days

Gina over at The Shabby Chic Cottage has challenged us to the gauntlet! 
Read more about it here




Just today my 1-year-old got his thumb smashed in a door, and before the 10 days are up we're headed out of town for the 4th of July weekend. But other than that and real life and commitments all day on Saturday and having two little 'helpers', we stay-at-home moms don't have anything better to do, *snort*, so sign me up! I'm pretty intimidated by my list, but I'm tired of putting things off! 

Here's The List in pictures, cuz I'm cool like that a visual learner:

1) Fix striped pillows

2) Paint hinges on 4 doors

3) Figure out inbox/chalkboard/mail/bills

4) Make a "Family Rules" mural

5) Re-caulk new windows

6) Paint door to basement

7) Paint kitchen backsplash

8) Organize red file box

9) Hang & decorate shelves in bedroom

10) Make a chore chart

I guess I better quit blogging and get to work! I'll be posting an update on Sunday, so stay tuned! And wish me luck!!!

~Ellie

4 comments:

  1. sending some good luck your way and hoping you will send some back..lol You have some great projects to work on.. Have fun!
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I should really jump on the bandwagon, too. But I'm afraid to commit and fail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the photo touch! Hope you stay motivated. I hope I stay motivated...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog. Just wanted to return the love and give some encouragement! You can do it, even if you don't get all 10 done. That's my thinking, anyway. Do the best you can, and even if it's one thing, it's progress! Good luck! :)

    ~SarahAnne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails