Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Black & Teal Kitchen {31 Days of Moodboards}


 I did it! Here's moodboard number 31, a black kitchen with teal accents. Start with in-stock, unfinished cabinets from the hardware store and stain them black. Staining is so much easier (and faster) than painting! Add butcher block counter tops, white subway tile backsplash, a farm style sink, a schoolhouse light and stainless steal accessories and you're well on your way to a beautiful kitchen! I thought teal or gray-blue would lighten up the space, so I added a teal island and rug and accessories. The stool throws in a touch of industrial-rustic that I love so much. Ta-da! 


I hope you've enjoyed this series! Contact me for details on how to get a customized moodboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails