Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Making Parfaits

My little boys like treats, naturally. We spent last week with my Mom and one of the places we went was McDonalds for a parfait. As parfaits are on the dollar menu, they're pretty cheap--even a dipped cone is $1.49. I didn't figure out what the price of these DIY parfaits would cost, but I'm sure it's just pennies. You probably have everything on hand already! What are you waiting for?


Here's what you'll need:


And here's what you do:
 1. Add a dollop of vanilla yogurt to a pretty cup.
2. Toss in a few berries--we used blackberries picked on campus.
3. Add another dollop or two of yogurt.
4. Sprinkle some granola on top.

So easy! I made this pint sized one for Josiah (15 months) and me to share. For my boys I used the tiny 4 oz size and they were thrilled. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails