Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun in the Leaves

Don't you just love it when your kids are completely preoccupied with something and you can take pictures of them doing what they do? 


I simply adore these two boys.


Sitting here on my computer looking at the pictures helps me keep things in perspective.


Like how precious they are, rather than how exhausting parenting can be.


I know I'll miss these days when they are gone. 


The little squirming bodies, the chubby cheeks, the messes everywhere all the time.


I'll miss that they want to tell me every detail of every thought and activity.


I'll miss how they constantly want to be in the same room as me. My little "helpers".


They are best friends and constant rivals. 



They never want to be separated, even when they fight. 


Oh, wait--did I say fight? They don't fight! Never!


And they never drive me nuts. Nope. 


Especially the 1,000,006 questions every hour.


Or the glass I just heard breaking...


Hmmm.... Guess my blogging time is over.


Good thing they're cute!


Day 14

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Life with boys means always recognizing the sound of glass breaking even when it's all the way on the other side of the house. Terrific pics! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and the thoughts! :) My boys are probably about 25 years older than yours and I still remember and cherish days just like the ones you captured on camera. They are still best friends and play together. One is married and became a father to his first child this summer and the second is getting married in January. You will find that the joy and pleasure remains just as strong even when they are adults!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails