Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I did it!






Hey, where did my hair go? Yes, I finally cut my hair! I'm so glad I did.

Just for a refresher, here are some candid family pictures from the last couple months. 





I tell you, I really hesitated before taking the plunge! My hair looked pretty but it was so boring and just didn't flatter my face. My hair is soft and fine so it doesn't hold a curl or a fancy style ... So I would just wash it and let it air dry then sorta curl the bangs. <

So with my husband's blessing, I finally scheduled a cut and color. (Sorry for the smart phone lack-of-quality pictures!)



See how long it was! The stylist cut off 14 inches! I'm carrying it around in a bag with the intention of donating it to Locks of Love. I also got a weave and I like the overall color, though it's a little lighter than I wanted. I do wish she had taken off a little more in the back, but I'll just remember that when I get it cut again next time.

Overall, I love how the new cut hides my chubby cheeks flatters face. And you can't see the grays with the lighter color! Win win!


So what do you think? Are you a firm believer in long hair? Have you ever cut off 14 inches of hair off your head? Tell me all about it!

Have a groovy Tuesday, dude!

3 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE the cut AND the color. I wouldn't go any darker. This suits you, and it helps you glow. :)

    I think you may have been there as a student when I cut off my waist-length hair. The growing-it-long was an experiment, just to do it once in my life. Even with the blond highlights in it, it was heavy and thick and not my most flattering style. I'm all for short hair (on people that it suits, that is...)

    Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new do - - - very perky, very young.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails