Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two Weeks!

Baby 3 is due in two weeks from today! 

(S)he looks something like this:


(Yeah, my tummy sticks out a lot more than that!)

I'm not ready. I mean, I'm totally ready to meet our new little one and I'm SO over being pregnant, but I'm not ready as far as organizing and preparing! I guess I'm assuming that this 3rd baby will be no earlier than on time--both big brothers were 10 days late.

So, do you want a sneak peak at the nursery? 



What, don't you love it?! 


This frame was natural wood, but not in good condition. It looks so fresh and clean in white! 

Here's what I plan to finish before the baby's birthday:

*paint the trim around the closet and door
*paint the brown walls white
*hang boards for a board & batten look
*finish painting the crib
*put furniture back where it belongs
*decorate the walls just a little
*go through one last box of newborn things
*wash crib and cradle bedding and carseat liners

And that's only in the nursery! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I loved the point where I washed all the tiny newborn things and got them all folded and ready for Baby. Enjoy the nesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's quite a list! Can't wait to see the nursery completed. The crib looks terrific white! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you may go soon you are having a spurt of energy. Good luck
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about? Your house looks totally ready!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails