Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Extreme Makeover: Ornament Edition

When I went through my Christmas boxes, I found some real.... treasures.


Cute... But not my style.


So gold and so shiny...


How did that star get in my Christmas box?


I gave them all a makeover.


A chalkboard tray is much more my style!


I'm loving my new ORB bell ornament in my kitchen window!


A little less Americana and a lot more ORB transformed a seasonal star to year-round status.

Did you see my wreath makeover too?


I'm participating!

Dare to DIY


6 comments:

  1. I love the chalkboard tray. You can use that all year. Versatile!

    Spray paint is the bomb. Thanks for linking to Dare to DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. great makeovers! i agree with kim on this one ... spray paint is truly the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a spray paint problem... so this is right up my alley! I love how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes a can of spray paint can save almost everything.
    Happy Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love paint! Transforms "junk" to treasures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails