Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Maternity Wardrobe

Maternity Wardrobe

Maternity Wardrobe 

I'm nearing the end of the second trimester of this fourth pregnancy, and let me tell you, I'm all about comfort! I'm finding maxi skirts, once again, to be the best thing out there, so I chose several for this set of clothes. I like loose fitting shirts and the most comfortable shoes I own are the only ones I wear!

Another goal in my wardrobe choice was to be able to mix and match. The red sweater and shoes would look cute with the blue dress, and the coral shirt would go with any of the skirts or pants. The chambray shirt has at least four pants/skirts that it would look great with, and so would either of the blue shirts. (The mint outfit is supposed to be pajamas! I think they'd be cute postpartum too.)

As we transition from summer into fall, it's been fun to add layers to my outfits. Scarves, a cardigan or a jean jacket make an old outfit seem new again. As the weather cools, I'll add leggings under my skirts and the sweaters will be worn all the time. I'm really hoping to stretch my wardrobe out to make it though the last 10-12 weeks.

What are your thoughts on a maternity wardrobe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails