Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pregnancy #4: 28 Weeks

Happy 3rd Trimester to this baby bump!


I can't believe there are only 10-12 weeks left before we become a family of six! I know from experience though that the last few weeks are the hardest. And longest. And slowest. And most uncomfortable.


I'm happy to report that I'm feeling great! My thyroid issue is under control and my numbers are totally normal now. I'm so happy about that! I have more energy and seem to think more clearly. Usually I'm pretty optimistic, but some days I just want to move to Australia.


I'm still walking two miles a day, six days a week! I'm getting stronger there too. I want to keep it up through September, then I might pull back to one mile a day. We'll see how I feel and how the weather holds up. Here's my latest update on my walks.


I'm still wearing much of the same clothes as I was before. I love soft, stretchy maxi skirts and they all still fit! My loser, longer shirts are doing well too. I made a moodboard of comfortable, modest maternity clothes similar to what I wear if you're interested.


I invested in a belly band a couple weeks ago and LOVE it! I got this one and wish it could go a little tighter but I think I'll be thankful for the extra room by the end. I wear the belt on my walks, when I'm doing standing-up chores like meal prep, vacuuming, mopping, etc., and on errands that require lots of walking, like getting groceries. The belt is comfortable when sitting but it does tend to creep up in the back. I feel that it helps my belly not be so heavy.


I'm so thankful for cooler weather and some rain! Those hot hot days were making me miserable! I've been sleeping better now that it's cool and have much less swelling in my feet. I'm taking the glucose test tomorrow and my 28-week appointment. Yuck! I'll keep you posted in another few weeks, or you can see weekly updates on Instagram (I'm Gibsongirl726).


Thought I'd end with a little nursery update! I love seeing pink! We have lots of clothes, though I'm not sure they're the right size for the seasons. Everything is hand-me-downs and furniture we already had. We need a crib! That's on our list for the next few weeks. I got a sweet little canopy for the crib and my BFF/SIL is helping me make a butterfly mobile. So excited!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails