Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Truth

Were you taught that when you purposefully withheld information from someone that it was the same as telling a lie?

I was.

And I've been not telling you something for a couple weeks now.

See, this is happening:


Most of these items have been crossed off our packing list.

We're loading the moving truck today.

That's right, we're moving. Again.

I took pictures of the dining room and promptly started taking things off the wall.


I had to ask my husband to move boxes before I could take these pictures. By the end of the day, well before I wrote the post, the living room had stacks of full boxes in it.


This wasn't a planned move. This wasn't an expected move. We're still struggling to make sense of it all. It just became abundantly clear that it would be wiser for all involved if Gary stepped down from his position at his current job. We've struggled with what is right versus what is easy and gone round and round until we feel ill... Moving stinks, and extra moves are really hard on a family!

But we know that we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Please keep us in your prayers as we move today. I'll post more as soon as I can and let you know where we are and what we're doing!

4 comments:

  1. my prayers are with you. it must be scary to make all these decisions so close together. Let us know where you are when you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mary! We will be fine. More updates on the move as they happen!

      Delete
  2. Praying for your family today Ellie. Unknowns can be so hard, even when you know the Lord holds your future. Praying for peace, praying for guidance, and praying His plans will be revealed to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashli!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails