Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

First Week of Summer


Hello and good evening to you, my dear friends! #namethatmovie
It's Insta-Friday, time for me to update you on our life (mostly) this week, according to Instagram. If you want to follow me on Instagram, I'm gibsongirl726.

Here we go!
 
1. My cute little cuties! #squinty
2. Look who's trendy today! #youcantseemystrappywedges 
3. Happy belated birthday celebration at Sabbath School! #itwo 
 
1. Now each of my little guys has jean shorts from holey pants! #smallvictories #mending #sewing
 2. This is happening! #shortsfrompantswithholes #sewing #mending
3. My curtains were high-waters. Now they're ruffle-licious. #icansew #kindof
 
1. Good morning! #onmywalk #notamorningperson #pretty #mtvernon
2. My walk today. #pretty #smellsgoodtoo #humid #sweaty #buggy #gladimdone #helloicedlatte

Family outing! #lemonberry #frozenyogurt #woosterohio

1. Josiah is getting to be a cute little talker! #ilovethisboy #twoisnotterrible
2. What is with boys and bugs? #ilovethisboy #gladitsplastic
3. Cauliflower is yummy! #mykidsareweird #ilovethisboy
 
 Spoiled rotten.

1. "Siah in." #hardtogetthelaundrydone
2. My oldest brings me happiness. #imeanflowers 
 3. The house that Jack built. I mean, Jonathan. #hefreaksoutwhentheygetclosetoit
4. My little worker! #whyihavekids #justkidding #notreally
5. My early morning snuggler. #latergram
6. Josiah and his friend Abby. #latergram
  
1. Flowers from my walk, blue ball jar from Walmart. And I learned it's spelled 'mantel'.
2. Weekly update #mantel #daisies

1. My view. #familyouting #ilovesummer
2. At the pool! #firsttimethissummer
3. Playdate! 


I hope you have a great weekend! We're headed to Michigan for a couple days cabin camping, then a week-long missions orientation. I'll be sure to keep you posted via Instagram-gibsongirl726.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails