Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012






I'm waaaaay behind in blogging this month, but before the year ends I wanted to post a tiny summary of our Christmas this year.

We left Weimar on December 10. There's more to that story, but I'll save it for another day. We went first to Gary's brother's home in Southern California and stayed with them for about three days. We didn't celebrate Christmas, per se, but we had a nice time together. I'll get to that another day too.




We spent the evening with my Dad and his wife Jan. Their other Grandson joined the fun too. We had dinner together, decorated papers to hang on the tree, read stories and played with toys. Grandpa and Grandma gave the boys the jammies they're wearing in the first picture.




Next we headed to my Mom's place in Ventura. We ate out one breakfast, read stories together, and took a walk or two. The boys like to lounge in her tub and I was able to make an ornament wreath that I've always wanted to try! I made it from dollar store ornaments and a wire hanger and hung it with dollar store ribbon. I love how it turned out, though like so many of my projects it cost more, took longer and made more mess than I had planned on! We had a fun time with Grandma with the highlight being our early Christmas gift exchange. Grandma always spoils "her boys" rotten!

From Ventura we headed east back to Missouri. That's for another post too! But once we got here we had a few days to regroup, get presents for each other and get ready for the actual Christmas day!


I took lots of pictures of the boys but none of anyone else! Sorry, Grandma and Grandpa! I was playing with the settings on my camera, trying to get the perfect shot of the boys. I don't think I really got one, but my favorite is this one:


Here are some other fun pictures from my experiments:



And because I can't let go of any of these less-than-perfect shots, here's another collage of my cuties!


So that's a recap! I have about 10 more posts written in my head, so stick around! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails